RICHEST. Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor. Other coffee makers drip hot water on bed of grounds, over extracting at the center and under extracting at the edge.
PUREST. Micro filtered for grit free coffee – unlike other press-type coffee makers.
FASTEST. One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds.
- The AEROPRESS® is an entirely new way to make coffee.
- Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds.
- Makes 1 to 3 cups (1 or 2 mugs) of coffee or espresso
- Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds.
- The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor.
- Tasters ranging from professional cuppers and author Kenneth Davids, to coffee aficionados all praise the smooth, rich flavor.
- 1 Funnel
- 1 Scoop for coffee grounds
- 1 Stirring paddle for water and bean infusion
- 1 Screw on filter
- A year's supply of micro-filters
- 1 Coffee press
- 1 Plunger