But, our passion and determination grew stronger, and eventually, we perfected the Fizzics™ Technology Platform. The Fizzics™
Technology Platform dramatically improves the flavor, taste and mouth-feel of any carbonated beer, to a level that surpassed our greatest expectations – A Fizzics™
Beer is truly a new experience and we are thrilled to share this innovation with beer lovers across the world.
Fizzics Beer Dispenser at a Glance
- SCIENTIFIC - Engineered using patent-pending fluid & gas technology to enhance the flavor and taste of beer.
- ALL BEER STYLES - Fizzics™ enhances the flavor and taste of all beer styles, including IPAs, Pilsners, Brown Ales, Stouts, Porters, Lagers, etc.
- UNIVERSAL - Compatible with all size cans, bottles, and accommodates up to a 64oz growler.
- PORTABLE - Powered by 4 standard AA batteries. Lightweight and durable making it ideal for outdoor activities, camping, tailgating, etc.
- COMPLETE - Fizzics™ does not require CO2 or Nitro cartridges, proprietary replacement parts, or ongoing refills to operate.
The Fizzics Technology
The Fizzics system utilizes a super sonic device which stimulates the bubbles in your chosen beer to the point where the particles are much smaller and it greater abundance. This lends to a cream-like frothy head that's not unlike that found in cream ales and stouts such Guinness and Kilkenny. This means that any carbonated beer added to the system will end up with a beautifully creamy head.
“The microphysics of bubble formation is quite complex but it is summed up by the phenomenon known as nucleation (changing in state of matter), with mechanical agitation (shaking) also influencing. To counter nucleation, Fizzics uses high frequency sound waves and oscillation technology to diffuse gas and promote coagulation of malted proteins at the gas-liquid interface.”
In essence this means that Fizzic breaks up the larger bubbles into smaller, more densely packed bubbles, which would otherwise result in foam collapse and reduced flavour.
What's included in the box
- Fizzics beer system*
- Removable inner container (allows beer to placed directly inside as well)
- Rubber dispensing tube
- Spill mat
- Tap lever (for that authentic draft beer experience)
- Instructional Manual
* Requires 4X AA batteries sold separately.
Types of beer it can dispense
This is one of the appealing attributes about this system. It can dispense just about any carbonated beer in any bottle or can that's out there. It also accommodates 1.9 liter growlers which will be available from Mantality soon enough. Failing that, you can also pour your beer straight into the removable container which should hold around 2 liters of your favourite brew. This essentially makes it an all purpose party and event dispenser for beer as well as other beverages. G&T, cider and more on tap anyone?! What we thought could be especially neat is if you add 2x 750ml quarts of beer to the Fizzics system, and then add a Hop Theory sachet, you could essentially have close on 2 liters of the finest 'home-concocted craft beer' available to dispense at a party, braai or venue.
- Dispenses all sorts of carbonated beer.
- Craft beer - pale ales, IPAs, bitters, lagers, weiss, stouts, porters, bocks and more.
- Macro brands of beer such as Castle Lite, Heineken, Black Label etc
- Home brewed craft beer
- Ciders, fruit beers and more
We tested it with a Heineken, &Union Everyday IPA and a homebrew (an APA made with our DIY Microbrewery Kit). The IPA needed a bit of extra TLC when pouring as it was frothy to begin with but once you get the hang of the angle and the rate of pour, you're A for away.
Uses and Scenarios
The Fizzics beer dispenser system is perfect for anyone that appreciates good beer. From homebrewers to craft beer connoisseurs, it allows for the guy at home to take an already good beer and make it exceptional. I love that it can accommodate just about all types of beer containers currently on the market without the need for any C02 or keg equipment. You just add batteries, open a beer and pour away.
By pulling the tap lever forward, this dispenses the beer. Once you're about 3/4 of the way full you gently push the lever backward to engage the patented sound wave technology. You'll then see the creamiest foam dispense out, to leave a moutwatering head, full of aroma atop your fresh beer.
The Fizzics beer dispenser system can be used at:
- Home-bars or in your kitchen
- At parties when you want to impress friends
- On the move, like when travelling down on holiday
- Beer related events or anytime you need fresh, great tasting beer
Cleaning the Fizzics Beer Dispenser
Another great thing about the Fizzics system is that it's really easy to clean, and you don't need any fancy beer line cleaning solutions or chemicals. Simply place a cup of warm water and move the tap handle back and forward a few times to clear out any beer still in the system. If you're using the inner container, all you need to do is rinse it out with warm water as well.