Fancy walking with dinosaurs or getting your adrenaline pumping on a roller-coaster? Well, with the Virtual Reality Headset you can experience these emotions from the comfort (and safety) of your living room!
The Virtual Reality Headset enables you to watch 3D movies, play simulated games and experience virtual simulations by downloading content directly onto your smartphones!
With 360 degree content, and a screen view that will adapt with your head movements, you will get lost in hours of fun in a virtual world of your choice!
- Compatible with most Smartphones (Android and iPhone)
- Maximum device size – 3.5x5.7" (8.2 x 15.4cm)
- 360 head tracking
- Ultra Wide Field Vision
- Intense 3D view
- Adjustable lens for optimal vision
- Face Contact Foam and adjustable Head Strap to heighten comfort
- No batteries needed (loadshedding friendly)
- An affordable way to dip your toe into the world of virtual reality headsets
An extensive range of free and inexpensive content available to download from Play Store and App Store. Alternatively you can watch 3D videos from the web by searching "Side by Side 3D' on YouTube.
Movies to watch
- Cartoon Village VR - Axiomworks inc, Google Play
- VR Moonwalk - Loco RV, Google Play
- VR Roller Coaster - DMT Source
Homido Center apps:
- Fractal Combat X
- Mars Panorama
- Swimming with Sharks
- Pin Code
- Fast Hit VR
- my3D SECTOR 17
- Subaru Motorsports
- Rollercoaster Simulator
- VR Playground
- Plus many more added weekly
HOW TO USE1) Open the Immerse VR Headset by pressing the button located at the top of device.
2) Before inserting your Smartphone into the device, ensure that the desired app has been installed, loaded and ready to play. Or you can search for “Side by Side 3D” on YouTube and you will find an abundance of videos you can enjoy.
3) Place your Smartphone into the headset, once securely locked in, close the device.
4) Adjust the head strap to the desired size and position correctly over your head.
5) Sit back (or stand) and Immerse yourself!