Welcome to total sonic freedom Behold the Turtle Shell 2.0, Outdoor Tech's most miraculous rugged, water resistant Bluetooth speaker to date. Based off the popular original Turtle Shell, the 2.0 brings more volume, more Hi-Fi audio, more battery life, Bluetooth 4, and a plethora of other feature improvements over its predecessor.
Outdoor Tech’s design focused team instead created the signature triangle -themed construction to provide omnidirectional room filling audio.
Its heavily water-resistant, dust-proof and shock-proof outer shell is probably tougher than you are, and its built-in microphone and various mounting options mean it can go anywhere you do, in any way you want.
Bigger Bass, Impressive Mids, and Clear Highs.The Turtle Shell® 2.0 comes with some of the biggest Hi-Fi sound in the business. That Drum & Bass never sounded better... who you calling a hipster?
- Wireless Audio.
- Built-In Mic.
- Full Audio Experience
- Fully Wireless
It streams crystal clear audio for a range of up to 32 feet for 16 hours on a single battery charge. That means you have to be within thirty-two feet of the party and the party has to last 16 hours or less.
We know, the latter is a little tough, but you have to go to class at some point, Turbo.
Use it anywhere.
The Turtle Shell® 2.0 is the original wireless Bluetooth speaker available with standard camera threading built into the base. This makes it compatible with a multitude of accessories, including our own Turtle Claw mount.
Build-in Call/Speakerphone Functionality
Have your next conference call on the best-looking Bluetooth speaker out there.
Make and receive hands-free calls from anywhere, any time. Mario Cart and multi-person calls about how to still obtain burritos should a natural disaster occur just became part of your repertoire.
Go ahead and put multi-tasking on your resume, you deserve it.
- Turtle Shell 2.0 uses Bluetooth to wirelessly stream Hi-Fi audio anywhere you go from your smartphone or other device. And keep in mind when you have that hottie calling you, use that integrated microphone to chat up some dinner plans. Go on, make the reservation at Red Lobster big spender.
- Shock-proof, dust-proof and water-resistant, the Turtle Shell can handle all the elements, and look good doing it. Hashtag #stylin.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery gives you a massive 16 hours of party party time. Maybe you should plan on a nap. The Turtle Shell 2.0 will outlast you.
- Don’t get burned by those barely portable big brick wireless speakers. The Turtle Shell 2.0 is small enough to stash in your fanny pack, or get the optional Turtle Claw mount to affix it straight to your handlebars.
- - Two speakers and passive bass radiator provide 96 decibels of clear sound, wirelessly (20% louder than the original Turtle Shell®.)
- - Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device with easy one-touch pairing.
- - Reconnects automatically to previously paired device.
- - Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 16 hours of play time, and over 700 hours of standby time.
- - IP65 dust-proof and water resistant. We tested it. It passed.
- - Built-in microphone, 'cause you've got a lot to say (sometimes to Siri).
- - External controls allow you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause 'The Best Marching Band Tunes of Henry Souza' and answer calls.
- - Standard camera thread and extra strong metal leash clip for multiple mounting options.
- - Voice Prompts let you know what is going on.
- - Bluetooth Profiles: aptX audio codec for high quality stereo audio, A2DP & AVCRP to control track and volume remotely.
- - Bluetooth 4.0 with enhancements like battery level "fuel gauge" displayed on source device, quick pairing/connections, and low power consumption.
- - Micro USB charge port gives you freedom to use any micro USB cord you have available, even your mom's.
- - 3.5mm audio-in port in case you are still rocking a Walkman.
- - WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet.
- - ITEM SIZE: 5.6 x 3.9 x 2.1 inches. Fits in the palm of your hand. Maybe both hands, if you are a small child.
- - ITEM WEIGHT: 0.65 Pounds.
- - INCLUDES: USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, signature ODT carry pouch, User Manual, and some stickers (yay).