Featuring a large ƒ/1.8 aperture and high-quality camera lens, the DrivePro 220 can automatically adjust to different lighting conditions to capture all details of an incident, including license plates, during either daytime or nighttime. The camera also integrates a wide 130° viewing angle and a Full HD imaging sensor for clear and smooth 1080P (30fps) recordings.
GPS receiver to log your driving records.
DrivePro 220's built-in GPS receiver can log GPS coordinates, date and time into the recorded video footage. During an incident, the GPS coordinates can help you precisely locate where you are so as to contact the Emergency Road Service, police or insurance company.
When used with Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox on a computer, you can see the driving paths of your entire journey along with all the necessary information such as GPS coordinates, speeds, date and time.
Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) to prevent potential incidents.
The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) is designed to prevent potential incidents by warning the driver when the vehicle begins to move out of its lane. The system monitors the lane markings on the roadway, and shows an alert picture on the screen plus a warning sound whenever the driving speed exceeds the preset value and the vehicle starts to deviate from its lane.
Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) to keep a safe distance.
Keeping safe distance is important. DrivePro 220's Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) will warn the driver when the driving speed exceeds the preset value and the vehicle gets too close to the car ahead. In such case, the system will alert the driver with a warning sound and warning sign on display.
DrivePro 220's also features Speed Alarm, which will warn the driver with a warning sound when the driving speed limit exceeds the preset value.
Parking Mode to safeguard your vehicle when you're away
With the latest motion detection technology, DrivePro 220 can automatically start recording when the sensor detects a movement in Parking Mode.
*Parking Mode will drain DrivePro 220's battery
Built-in battery to ensure uninterruptible recording.
With a built-in Li-Polymer battery, there's no need to worry about sudden power failure caused by traffic incidents. When the car loses power, DrivePro 220 continues to record for up to 30 seconds to ensure the important evidence is captured. Alternatively, the DrivePro 220 can be manually activated to record up to 30 minutes on a fully charged battery without a power supply.
Wi-Fi & App QR Codes.
Thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi and supported by the free downloadable DrivePro App, for Apple iOS and Android devices, the DrivePro 220 can be operated by a passenger as the driver gets on with the task of driving. When connected to the DrivePro 220's dedicated wireless network, you can view live video footage during recording, playback and download videos, and easily adjust DrivePro 220 settings directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- Free 16GB microSDHC MLC memory card included - As each DrivePro 220 includes a 16GB microSDHC memory card that can record up to 120 minutes of Full HD video, there's no need to worry about overwriting the important footage. Built with top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, the Transend's 16GB microSDHC memory card provides consistent long-life durability and endurance.
- Two car mounts for your selection - for a better user experience, DrivePro 220 provides two packages for two different mounts - suction mount and adhesive mount. You can purchase your preferred mount and attach your DrivePro 220 securely to the windshield.
- Dimensions70.2mm × 63.1mm × 34.5mm (2.76 x 2.48 x 1.36 inches)
- Weight90 g (3.17 oz)
- Display Type and Size2.4" color LCD
- Image SensorLow-light sensitivity CMOS, 3 mega-pixel
- Lensƒ/1.8, 130° wide angle
- GPS CoordinatesYes
- Resolution/Frame rateFull HD (1920x1080) 30fps
- HD (1280x720) 30fps